TVAERS - THE JOINT COURSE CATALOGUE FROM THE ART SCHOOLS
Welcome to TVAERS!
TVAERS is a joint course catalogue open to students from all higher arts educations under the Ministry of Culture. Here you have the possibility of participating in courses in another art school than your own – together with students from other artistic disciplines.
TVAERS offers a variety of courses that, based on an educational evaluation, can be made readily and immediately available to students from other art schools; this means that the courses do not require any specific professional core competencies.
TVAERS is a collaboration between National Films School of Denmark, The Danish National School of Performing Arts, The Royal Academy of Fine Arts, The Royal Danish Academy of Music, Rhythmic Music Conservatory, Danish National Academy of Music and The Royal Academy of Music.
Tour the catalogue below and sign up for courses using the registration link on this page.
- You can submit 1 or 2 module requests.
- Registration deadline for the 1st round: 17 June 2022 at 24:00 CET
- Please use the registration link in the info box to register and submit your module request. You will find the infobox on this page and all pages for the TVAERS-courses.
- RMC coordinates and forwards all registrations to the school that offers the course.
- Before the course start, you will be notified, if you can be offered a place directly from the school that offers the course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for coordinating courses with your other regular classes.
- You decide if you wish to take the course concurrently with your regular educational program or seek merit for the course.
- If you wish to seek merit for a course, you must arrange this with your home institution yourself.
- To be able to get merit for a course, you must follow the rules set for attendance and assessment at the school that offers the course.
- You can attend a maximum of two courses each semester.
- You cannot register for courses offered by your home institution.
- It will generally not be possible to receive travel grants in relation to course attendance.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Under each course description, you can find information about which school offers the course, the teaching staff, time, place, content, assessment etc.
- Some courses offer online participation or a combination of online and physical attendance. Courses with online possibilities are marked with a pink PC in the course description.
- Tuition language is noted in the course descriptions.
- The courses are only offered as group-based learning, not individual learning.
If you wish to participate in one of the TVAERS courses, you need to register 1 or 2-course requests.
Before the course start, you will be notified if you can be offered a place on a module.
Registration opens on June 3rd.
The deadline for registration for the fall semester of 2022 is 17 June
You register by this link
The background of TVAERS
The offering of the joint course catalogue is part of a bigger collaborative project between the art schools with the aim to strengthen the students’ access to interdisciplinary educational opportunities. The project also encompasses a larger demand survey, as well as the development and implementation of a cross-disciplinary educational program on the master’s level and, is operated by a cross-disciplinary task force with RMC as coordinator.
Furthermore, work is being done to develop new, interdisciplinary collaborative projects. Finally, plans are in place to develop a fairly sized interdisciplinary, international summer camp, where students from artistic educations will have the opportunity to participate.
If you have questions about TVAERS, please contact Study Administrative Support Staff Lene Christensen at Rhythmic Music Conservatory: firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 41882502.
Questions related to a specific course can be directed to the school offering the course.