TVAERS - THE SHARED COURSE CATALOGUE FROM THE ART SCHOOLS
Welcome to TVAERS!
TVAERS is a a joint course catalogue open to students from all higher arts educations under the Ministry of Culture. Here you have the possibility of participating in courses in another art school than your own – together with students from other artistic disciplines.
TVAERS offers a variety of courses that, based on an educational evaluation, can be made readily and immediately available to students from other art schools; this means that the courses do not require any specific professional core competences.
TVAERS is a collaboration between National Films School of Denmark, The Danish National School of Performing Arts, The Royal Academy of Fine Arts, The Royal Danish Academy of Music, Rhythmic Music Conservatory, Danish National Academy of Music and The Royal Academy of Music.
Tour the catalogue below and sign up for courses using the registration link on this page.
Please note that there are fewer TVAERS courses in the spring semester 2021 than in the fall semester 2020. This is due to the fact that some institutions have most of their courses in the fall and because courses with the duration of a full study year are already full. To maintain the progress and interest, TVAERS is also offered in the spring 2021, despite the limited number of courses. It is expected that a significant larger number of courses can be offered in the fall semester 2021.
- You can submit 1 or 2 module requests.
- Registration deadline for the 1st round: 25 January 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Please use the registration link in the info box to register and submit your module request. You will find the info box on this page and all pages for the TVAERS-courses.
- RMC coordinates and forwards all registrations to the school that offers the course.
- Before course start you will be notified, if you can be offered a place directly from the school that offers the course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for coordinating courses with your other regular classes.
- You decide if you wish to take the course concurrently with your regular educational program or seek merit for the course.
- If you wish to seek merit for a course, you must arrange this with your home institution yourself.
- To be able to get merit for a course, you must follow the rules set for attendance and assessment at the school that offers the course.
- You can attend a maximum of two courses each semester.
- You cannot register for courses offered by your home institution.
- It will generally not be possible to receive travel grants in relation to course attendance.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Under each course description you can find information about which school is offering the course, the teaching staff, time, place, content, assessment etc.
- Some courses offer online participation or a combination of online and physical attendance. Courses with online possibility are marked with a pink PC in the course description.
- Tuition language is noted in the course descriptions.
- The courses are only offered as group-based learning, not individual learning.
If you wish to participate in one of the TVAERS courses, you need to register 1 or 2 course requests.
Before course start you will be notified, if you can be offered a place on a module.
Deadline for registration for the Spring semester 2021 is 25 January
The background for TVAERS
The offering of the joint course catalogue is part of a bigger collaborative project between the art schools with the aim to strengthen the students’ access to interdisciplinary educational opportunities. The project also encompasses a larger demand survey, as well as the development and implementation of a cross-disciplinary educational program on the master’s level and is operated by a cross-disciplinary task force with RMC as coordinator.
Furthermore, work is being done to develop new, interdisciplinary collaborative projects. Finally, plans are in place to develop a fairly sized interdisciplinary, international summer camp, where students from the artistic educations will have the opportunity to participate.
If you have questions about TVAERS, please contact study coordinator Morten Tandrup at Rhythmic Music Conservatory: MTA@rmc.dk or +45 41882510.
Questions related to a specific course can be directed to the school offering the course.