TVAERS - KUNSTSKOLERNES FÆLLES KURSUSKATALOG
Welcome to TVAERS!
Welcome to the very first edition of TVAERS – a joint course catalogue open to students from all higher arts educations under the Ministry of Culture in study year 2020/2021.
Now you have the possibility of participating in courses in another art school than your own – together with students from different artistic disciplines. The catalogue offers a variety of courses that, based on an educational evaluation, can be made readily and immediately available to students from other art schools; this means that the courses do not require any specific professional core competences.
The courses during the fall semester of 2020 are offered by The Danish Royal Academy of Music, The Danish National School of Performing Arts, The Royal Academy of Music, Danish National Academy of Music and Rhythmic Music Conservatory.
Tour the catalogue and sign up for courses using the registration link on this page.
The registration process is as follows:
- You can attend a maximum of 2 modules and submit up to 3 priority wishes for each module
- Registration deadline for the 1st round: July 1st 2020, at 24.00
- Registration deadline for the 2nd round (for newly enrolled students): September 1st 2020, at 24.00
- RMC coordinates and forwards all registrations to the school that offers the course;
- You will receive notice directly from the school that offers the course if you’ve been accepted no later than August 10th.
- Please use the registration link in the info box to register and submit your wishes for modules. You will find the info box on this page and all pages for the TVAERS-courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for coordinating courses with your other regular classes;
- You decide if you wish to take the course concurrently with your regular educational program or seek merit for the course;
- If you wish to seek merit for a course, you must arrange this with your home institution yourself;
- To be able to get merit for a course, you must follow the rules set for attendance and assessment at the school that offers the course;
- You can attend a maximum of two courses each semester;
- You cannot register for courses offered by your home institution;
- It will generally not be possible to receive travel grants in relation to course attendance.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- All courses are described in a joint template denoting the school offering the course, the teaching staff, theme, time and place, educational content, assessment etc. Some courses do not as of yet have denoted teaching staff, but the information is being continuously updated.
- Some courses will be offered as remote learning or as a combination of remote learning with a few physical meetings. Courses with remote learning availability are marked with a pink PC in the course description.
- Most courses are taught in Danish, some of them with the possibility of adjusting for English speaking students. If a course is only available in English, this will be noted in the course description.
- The courses are only offered as group-based learning, not individual learning.
- The catalogue will probably be updated for the spring semester of 2021. Check back in here on the website for more information.
- During the next year we will be exploring and testing models that let students and teachers develop new courses on their own.
The background of TVAERS
The offering of the joint course catalogue is part of a bigger collaborative project between the art schools with the aim to strengthen the students’ access to interdisciplinary educational opportunities. The project also encompasses a larger demand survey, as well as the development and implementation of a cross-disciplinary educational program on the master’s level, and is operated by a cross-disciplinary task force with RMC as coordinator. Furthermore, work is being done to develop proper merit agreements between two or more of the higher artistic education programs and new, interdisciplinary collaborative projects. Finally, plans are in place to develop a fairly sized interdisciplinary, international summer camp – taking place for the first time in 2021 – where students from the artistic educations will have the opportunity to participate.
If you have questions about the joint course catalogue, please don’t hesitate to contact study coordinator Morten Tandrup at Rhythmic Music Conservatory: MTA@rmc.dk or +45 41882510