Phone: +45 41 88 25 88
Mobile: +45 27 37 75 67
Pernille holds a Mag. Art from the Institute of Arts and Cultural Science at the University of Copenhagen, as well as a MA in Modern Art from Goldsmiths College, University of London.
The working and growth conditions for the arts and the cultural sector is something that has had Pernille’s interest since she as a newly graduated art historian started her own business. It was in 2005, and today, parallel with her work at CAKI, she runs the one-man company Contemporary Copenhagen, where she, among other things, teaches and advise professionals in the cultural sector in business and project development.
She is on a handful of advisory boards and are often used as a jury member and as censor. She is a writer and editor in both fiction and literature, and occasionally she has been seen involved in music videos and various forms of art projects. Back in the days, she was the initiator of the Creative Ghetto and co-funder of Kunstpausen TV (Art Break TV). She also writes lyrics under the alias Windy Woods, and she believes in dancing.
Pernille on LinkedIn
Phone: +45 41 88 25 88
Mobile: +45 24 94 10 09
Kirsten is studying Rhetoric at the University of Copenhagen. As part of her studies she has taken a semester at Goldsmiths College in London and has worked as an intern in the culture department at The Black Diamond.
At CAKI we are confident that Kirsten will go far, and we are very happy for the time that we have her here with us.
KUR-ARBEJDSGRUPPEN FOR ENTREPRENØRSKAB UDGØRES AF:
- Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium: Keld Hosbond
- Det Kgl. Danske Musikkonservatorium: Jonas Bille
- Den Danske Filmskole: Søren Friis Møller
- Den Danske Scenekunstskole: Mette Sandager
- Rytmisk Musikkonservatorium: Christian Taagehøj
- Syddansk Musikkonservatorium: Cecilia Krill
- Det Kgl. Danske Kunstakademi, Billedkunstskolerne: TBA
- CAKI: Pernille Skov
For mere information, kontakt firstname.lastname@example.org
CAKI is working with a reference group consisting of the principals from the artistic educations in Copenhagen:
- Claus Olesen, Principal at Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium
- Uffe Savery, Principal at Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium
- Vinca Wiedemann, Principal at Den Danske Filmskole
- Henrik Sveidahl, Principal at Rytmisk Musikkonservatorium
- MadsThygesen, Principal at Den Danske Scenekunstskole
- Kirsten Langkilde, Principal at Det Kongelige Danske Kunstakademi – Billedkunstskolerne
- Claus Skjold Larsen, Principal at Syddansk Musikkonservatorium